This is a syndicated Science Borealis blog
- How to go about mining in Nova Scotia?
- Mining Association of Nova Scotia (MANS): Bullying, Propaganda, and a complete disregard for threatened natural habitats.
- “Canadian company @Recon_Africa drills for oil in the Okavango delta watershed”
- Do’s and Don’ts / Save Owl’s Head
- The rape of our lands / Save Owl’s Head
Blogs I Follow
- Critical Angle
- health • budget • planet
- Shaw Sedimentology and Stratigraphy Laboratory at the University of Arkansas
- Paige Madison
- 210 Main Solar
- Deep Climate
- Ancient Shore
- Watershed Moments: Thoughts from the Hydrosphere
- The Geological Society of London Blog
Elisabeth KostersTweets by EC_Kosters
Tag Archives: Munich Re
What is a natural disaster?
I recently watched a very informative webinar by Munich Re. It was their annual webinar on the world’s natural disasters, for 2012 that is. All Munich Re’s webinars are here. I highly recommend dedicating an hour of your time to watch some … Continue reading
Posted in General geoscience, Natural hazards Tagged Munich Re, natural disaster, natural hazard, risk Leave a comment