This is a syndicated Science Borealis blog
- How to go about mining in Nova Scotia?
- Mining Association of Nova Scotia (MANS): Bullying, Propaganda, and a complete disregard for threatened natural habitats.
- “Canadian company @Recon_Africa drills for oil in the Okavango delta watershed”
- Do’s and Don’ts / Save Owl’s Head
- The rape of our lands / Save Owl’s Head
Blogs I Follow
- Critical Angle
- health • budget • planet
- Shaw Sedimentology and Stratigraphy Laboratory at the University of Arkansas
- Paige Madison
- 210 Main Solar
- Deep Climate
- Ancient Shore
- Watershed Moments: Thoughts from the Hydrosphere
- The Geological Society of London Blog
Elisabeth KostersTweets by EC_Kosters
Category Archives: coastal systems
The rape of our lands / Save Owl’s Head
Second essay for Nova Scotia Premier @IainTRankin and Minister of Environment and Climate Change @KeithIrvingNS on the issue of the government’s theft and illegal sale of Owl’s Head Provincial Park I was stunned when Robert Devet asked me to republish … Continue reading
Posted in coastal systems, Geoheritage, Nova Scotia, Owl's Head 1 Comment
Sine-Saloum Delta, Senegal. A tiny exploration.
I recently spent a few days in the Sine-Saloum delta in Senegal. You have likely never heard of this delta and that’s not surprising. It’s small and not very well researched. As a delta sedimentologist, I was mesmerized by the … Continue reading
Posted in coastal systems, General geoscience, Geoheritage Leave a comment